Spine Surgery Doctors.
Minimally invasive surgery can be percutaneous (through the skin) or mini-open (operating through a small incision).
Spinal fusions and decompression procedures are performed with special tools called tubular retractors. During the procedure, a small incision is made and the tubular retractor is inserted, creating a tunnel to the small area where the issue is in the spine. The tubular retractor holds the muscles open and is kept in place throughout the procedure.
The surgeon accesses the spine using small instruments that fit through the center of the tubular retractor. Any bone or disk material that is removed exits through the retractor, and any necessary devices such as screws or rods are inserted through the retractor.
In order to see where to place the incision and insert the retractor, the surgeon is typically guided by fluoroscopy. This method displays real-time x-ray images of the patient’s spine on a screen throughout the surgery. The surgeon may use an operating microscope to magnify the view through the retractor.
At the end of the procedure, the tubular retractor is removed and the incision is closed.
Microlumbar Discectomy (MLD) is an advanced surgical procedure used to treat individuals with Lumbar Disc Herniation.
Microlumbar Discectomy (MLD) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that uses a specialized surgical instrument that has an attached microscope to see the area of operation.
During the procedure, the part of herniated disc that is damaged is removed.
This procedure uses a much smaller incision on the skin and does minimal damage to the tissues surrounding the herniated disc.
Minimally invasive procedure results in much few complications and rapid recovery to normal health.
The outcomes of this minimally invasive procedure is better than the traditional technique of open surgical approach.
Our Services :
- Top spine surgery doctors in Mumbai
- Best spine surgery doctors
- Best spine surgery specialist doctor
- Best spine surgery doctors in India
- Best spine surgery doctors in Charni Road
- Top knee replacement specialist in India
- Joint Replacement surgeon doctor in Mumbai
- Knee Arthroplasty doctors in Mumbai
- knee specialist doctor in Mumbai
- Top Elbow Replacement doctor in Mumbai
- Spine surgeons Doctor in Mumbai
- Spinal surgery treatment in Mumbai
- Best doctors for fracture treatment in Mumbai
- Top Orthopedic clinic in Mumbai
- Knee pain diagnosis & treatments